We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
free museum we surprisingly found as we were walking toward the palace down the middle where the fountain and outside statue is located. we went underground and entered for free. there you will find exhibits of korean artifacts. and there is an interactive area for kids and adults alike where you can make a key chain and other crafts for...
This belongs to National Institute of Forest Science and there's almost no sign for Hongneung Arboretum. In this lab, there are many rare plants and flowers. Good to visit if you are near.
- It is said they only allow guide tours on weekdays. But, it's free to walk around on weekend.
- 20~30 min walk from Cheongnyangni Station.
This is a place where tombs of royal family are located. With just 1,000 won of ticket, it's good to relax.
- 15~20 min walk from Meto Cheongnyangni Station. Good to visit on the way to Hongneung Arboretum.
- Normally not crowded.
- The access to tombs are quarantined by fences.
- Korean pasque flowers are growing in the corner....
Rather basic hotel that provide clean room. There are no restaurant in the hotel, but there are plenty of food nearby.
Location-wise is in the outskirt of Seoul city center. There are bus stop within 5 minutes walk that will give you access to the rest of Seoul.
Despite of rather old building, room is clean and not smelly. They...