We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
This is one of the goof property of the same owner of Highrange Plaza. This is very good and old property they have where you can enjoy your time with your family and friends, the other good part is they have restaurant in their premises.
Hotel was good to stay with family. It is at the centre of kumily. It is very near to bus stop too. Service of high range is also good. Shops of chocolates, handicrafts, dress etc. I visited this hotel 2 times and I suggest all...More
We visited on 3rd Oct 2016 to 5th Oct 2016.
There were no other guest without us and renovation work was going on they provide us room beside that ,whole night the work was going on and we can't sleep due to sound.
Budget hotel. Located very near to bus stop. Rooms are spacious. Ample car parking space available. House keeping need to be improved. No restaurant in the hotel. But they arrange morning coffee/tea from nearby. Value for money.
* Right on main market with lots of food options available nearby.
* Good spacious clean rooms and Toilets. (Stayed at their triple bed room)
* Hot water early morning as well at 7 am.
* Food not yet started. As per manager: ETA in...More
USD 23 - USD 34 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Highrange Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.