We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
We seven people stayed there for one day from 2nd to 3rd. Since our main purpose was to visit the temple we did not bother. Our trip was organized by Southern Travels Ltd. They did excellent arrangement in all the other places but could not...More
Room is quite good, bathroom not so cleaned.
Two hours to have toilet paper (asked for 3 times).
Hammer work up to 23.
Breakfast is a joke.
Only bread butter and jam available.
What do you choose?
PS: Evaluation based on India Standards.
We,four couples stayed here for a day....
The rooms are very neat ,ac is working well and good hot water and shower..
The rooms on 3&4floors,which they call super deluxe are good.
The staff are quite unfriendly ..One should bargain for inclusion of breakfast while...More
It is close to number of tourist attraction, the rooms are well clean,and nice with all amenities. The staff was very friendly, and helpful, they help us with whatever information we required.their rates are reasonable.
1. Stayed in the 4th floor super deluxe room for 2 nights.
2. Room was spacious and very modern.
3. Room service was good.
4. Hotel is within 1km of dwarkanath temple and sudama bridge.
5. Market is also nearby.
6. Hotel has attached restaurant...More
USD 34 - USD 55 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Dwarika Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.