We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
I am still here while writing... For crying out loud 4* :-))))) This "hotel" is just a huge concrete block (looking pretty awful from in and outside) full of people next to a pool. The hotel does not own any grounds in surrounding but the...More
I've stayed here a few times and love the place. It's great for families, it's pretty basic but such a good atmosphere and location is great if you like the beach.
I've never gone full or half board so can't comment on the food. However,...More
Nice, clean family hotel close to the beach. 3 swimming pool incl the special for small kids. Good food, especially breakfast. The beach is not so far, nice, clean with white sand. Ask for the sea view rooms instead of street view. It could be...More
- Very friendly and responsive personnel
- Good food with a choice of see food
- Hotel is oriented on German speaking guests
- Close distance to the beach. A sunbed is 4.5 EUR/day and you need to reserve it (pay in advance for min...More
We stayed here 2 years in a row during the month of September and found the hotel great. Lovely places to eat locally and located very close to the beach - just at the back of the hotel grounds.
We found the hotel clean and...More
USD 96 - USD 416 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
#10 Spa Hotel in Port d'Alcudia
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eden Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.