We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
The owner is very kind and cooperative, the place is clean and new furniture, the hotel is not so far from Europa park , very quiet and well equipped rooms, they even took us to the train station for free in their own car ..
We staying with a family and everything was just perfect.
Only one small minus - there is a church near the place, and every hour we wake up with a belling sound. But - the rest was just fine. Children were happy.
Gastehaus Schmider may seem like a good value place nearby Europa Park, however, it is far from it. My booking experience has been horrendous with this particular accommodation.
I booked in February 2014 for travel in May 2014.
Most if not all accommodations in Rust,...More
Let's start with the positive:
1. It is within walking distance to Eoropark (20 minutes)
2. Large room with good kitchen facilities.
3. Well furnished. You have almost everything that you need.
4. Nice and friendly owner.
5. The best thing about this room was...More
USD 92 - USD 111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Gaestehaus Schmider reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.