We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
About our 5th or 6th visit to the Wet Room and as always was great. Have never stayed here as we live close by but have reccommended it to all those who visit and always get thanks.From the sauna area, to the hot pool, to...More
If you are looking for a private soaking experience this place is THE place for it. It is gorgeous, spacious, comfortable and so relaxing. They provide a full size coffee pot with real coffee. We stayed in the Golden Girls room and it was lovely....More
This was my second visit to the Blackstone Hotsprings. And I loved it as much this time as the first. We stayed in the Babaloo Suite this trip. The room is lovingly decorated with "ILove Lucy" photos and 50's decor. The staff at the Blackstone...More
My hubby and Ilove taking a weekend to relax and this is the place to do it. the rooms are large comfortable and quiet. with soaking tubs in the rooms we can soak as manytimes as we want during our stay. We love the different...More
We chose this place because we were taking the Spaceport Tour. T or C is very unique indeed, not totally to my liking but the hotel was lovely. Very clean, very quiet and very different. The hot tub in our room (Golden Girls) was nice,...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"