We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I wish I had been staying a week instead of just one night. My room was awesome. Best part was having a mineral bath right in my own room. So relaxing and cool atmosphere. When we first drove up, I was a little less than...More
We are staying in the Superman room for our anniversary, and it is perfect. It's very modern and sleek (like, we're now discussing remodeling our house to this style lol). The staff has all been very nice. We were given the option of a free...More
We have celebrated our 5th and now our 10th anniversary with Blackstone and it has yet to disappoint! We had such a fun time walking around T or C (They have a new Brewery that had live music!) and really enjoyed our time in the...More
Picked this place because of location, not knowing that when I got into town I was in dire need of the waterfall style hot mineral springs shower, as my foot pain had started to act up. This amenity was a lifesaver, and after relaxing in...More
I love this place. The rooms are clean, comfortable, spacious, and decorated in classic TV show themes. Just adorable. The central patio area of this renovated motor court is lavishly planted with sunflowers intermixed with desert flora and topped off with a giant lighted metal...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Our favorite room is the Golden Girls, 2nd is Jetsons"