We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The room was excellent as was the hotel staff. Love it all. Felt better than home. Treated us like royalty. The baths were beautiful and clean. Sparkling water. The out door baths were awsome. Made me feel young again.
This is perfect for the person who doesn't care about high priced spas or famous places. A lovely getaway. Quiet, cozy room with a kitchenette, private spa bath with roman tub right in the room! I soaked, read, sat outside in the lovely patio (well...More
The Wet Room was definitely the best hot springs experience I've ever had !!! There's a steam room, a heavy waterfall, a large mineral bath wth a gentle waterfall, lots of hanging out room and a shower in an esthetically pleasing place. Robin introduced us...More
We started this adventure 7 years ago on our 25th Anniversary and have made it a tradition. The Superman room is now one of our favorites. Staff is always friendly and we took advantage of the wet room and red hot tub while there. Looking...More
Booked a private hot spring outside and it was the best idea ever. Staff were very friendly and polite. The area and tub was very CLEAN and well kept. There was cold water running away from the tub if you needed to cool down (which...More
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff