We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Beutiful facility, easy to find. They advertise wheelchair accessible which is not true of the grounds.
The parking lot is gravel, which is not wheeled assistive device friendly.
My husband and I were taking a relaxing 4 day mini vacation. We rented the spa's new...More
The first and foremost amenity to mention is the tremendous helpfulness and heartfelt courtesy of the staff. When my partner's work schedule necessitated a change in the dates we were to stay at Blackstone, the staff scrambled to accommodate us even if it meant checking...More
We did an overnight here, and it was just about perfect. Low-key, relaxed, quiet, clean, romantic. Gracias and her staff were professional and very sweet. Our room, "As The World Turns", was great, with a comfortable bed, and a fantastic thermal water soaking tub. The...More
We spent one night in the Twilight Zone room last week and it was great! It's quiet and, with its inner courtyard and private closed-in patios, feels nice and secluded. In fact we hardly saw any other guests while we were there. Loved the full-sized...More
We had an excellant time. A great relaxing couples get away. We stayed in the As The World Turns room. Very very clean and staff was very professional and very nice. During your stay you must visit the Wet Room.
Response from BlackstoneManager | Property representative |
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask... More
We do have one room that accepts one dog, it is called "The Studio" and it is currently priced at $75 per night. We do ask that you notify us if you plan on bring a dog, by phone or e-mail is just fine. We also ask that your pet is not left unattended inside of the room or allowed to roam the property without a leash at any time.
Here is the official Blackstone Hotsprings Pet Policy as seen on our website.
We have only one room that can be pet friendly (The Studio).
We cannot make exceptions to any portion of our Pet Policy - not even for my mother. :)
Here is the "official" pet policy:
1) All dogs must be pre-approved and will need to be leashed while outside of your room.
2) Please respect our "one dog limit." We realize that matching chihuahuas carrying a cat named Cleopatra are adorable, but we never see them when they pass through town because of our "one dog limit."
3) Do not leave your dog in a room alone if there is any chance of your dog feeling insecure, barking, moaning, scratching, etc. Also, if your dog is likely to feel somewhat territorial or guarded in a new environment, please protect the comfort of both your pet and our other guests by making sure your dog does not bark when other people walk through the courtyard, open/close doors, etc.
4) The Studio is our only room that can be pet friendly.
5) When we speak of "a pet" traveling with you, we mean "ONE DOG." If you are traveling with cats, gerbils, goldfish, macaws, ferrets, frogs, snakes, doves, trained fleas (or any other kind of pet besides one dog) please understand that Blackstone Hotsprings is not equipped for the special needs that you or your traveling companions require.
Reservations that involve a traveling dog cannot be booked online -- email us or call 575-894-0894.
Thank you so much!
Blackstone Hotsprings Staff
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"I'm not sure you can go wrong with ANY of the rooms! We loved the Studio best."