1 - 5 of 120 reviews
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Super8 Smithville property. The staff was very helpful and accommodating our needs. We stayed here before because it is handy for our purpose. Will stay againMore
Thank you for kind feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. We will continue to provide a friendly, comfortable and safe place for our guest to rest and relax. We look forward to seeing you the...More
The hotel was a little old, and needs some work. The room we had smelled like musk or cigarette smoke couldn't tell but we were told it was a non smoking room. There was a hole in the bath room ceiling where the light fixture...More
"The entire place smells of cigarettes horribly. If you like that, go for it."
"Cover your kids ears entering and exiting if that bum is in the lobby."