We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Had some issues come up so me, my son, and a friend came here to stay. Needless to say it was a horrible decision. There was mice everywhere you turned. Got put in a room upstairs with a 3 year old, and management told us...More
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
This business uses tools provided by TripAdvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one.
This place is an absolute HOLE!!! We were driving back to Wisconsin from Grapevine Texas and we saw a sign for rooms $29.95 which was a bunch of crap, they said they only had rooms for $49.95 left. Well, let me tell you, after the...More
This place is a true dump. Can't believe there even in business. I can honestly attest this is the worst place I've ever been. I rented a room for a week and left after the third night. I didn't even ask for a refund. I...More
There are holes in the walls, molded caulk around a bathtub with multiple paint chips. They supply no soap let alone shampoo. One towel and no wash cloth. WiFi is extra. And doesn't work except to browse.
Most of all there were four cars in...More
Decided to stay here because it was close to where we are vacationing. The Indian put us in room 74, it was dirty smelled of mold and mildew and very small ($74.00 for two nights for two people). I'm severely allergic to mold so I...More