We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The location is great. Close to everything. The apartment is very nice and clean. It has a very nice space for a small family or a couple of friends. The beds are very comfortable as well and it has a garage for the car, so...More
1) Location: very close to major attractions in Chicago. Two steps from the Magnificent Mile. Beautiful view,safe area.
2) Building: doorman 24hs,4 fast elevators,well manteined,clean.
3) Apartament: Clean,with a large living room, also a large bedroom,complete kitchen with refrigerator,dish washer,oven,cooktop,etc.
4) Furniture: walking...More
I live in the building full time. Generally, my experience here was fine. If I weren't moving for other reasons, I'd probably stay.
1. The location is great for tourists. Maybe less so for full-time residents. There's not much nightlife in the loop, and...More
We were 6 adults(2 families) who spent 4 nights in Chicago for our family vacation. We rented a 2 bedroom apartment and found it to be fabulous. We arrived early (1pm) and were lucky enought to be able to check in early. The doorman had...More
USD 313 - USD 352 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Columbus Plaza Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Often visitors' first stop in Chicago, The Loop is a good starting point to sample the city's energy and flavor. This central business district boasts Michelin-rated restaurants, upscale hotels, premier shopping, and enough arresting architecture to keep your camera busy for hours. You won’t find too many photo galleries of downtown Chicago without a shot of Millennium Park and Cloud Gate (“The Bean”), one of
the most iconic landmarks in the city. A stunning skyline coupled with cultural attractions like the Art Institute of Chicago present a Downtown where work and play peacefully coexist.