This property is absolutely filthy. Run by foreigners, it is in a deplorable condition. The musty smell about knocked us over when we first entered the room and the experience only went downhill from there. Grass was about a foot high and full of ant hills every time we had to take the dog out we were afraid we'd come up on a snake or something. The nightstand table had a broken leg and was constantly falling over. The bed spread had cigarette burn holes in it. The bath tub had cracks and pieces flaking off of the porcelain. The remote for the tv was missing the cover to the batteries. Every time you picked it up the batteries fell out. Unreal. Even something as simple as a do not disturb tag for the door....there wasn't one. The place is in shambles and probably should be condemned. Never again will I choose this property.…
This hotel was awful. The bathroom had hair all over the floor in bathroom floor was filthy along w/the walls. The halls look like they hadn't been vacuumed in months. We wouldn't have stayed there but there was nothing else and we had a truck broke down and didn't have a choice. The shower in other room that our friends stayed in shower didn't work. DON'T STAY HER
Checked in Saturday night had a good stay usually stay at 8 but gave this a try and was happy. I will definitely stay again. Staff was attentive and the place smelled great. I checked out today will be back in two weeks. See ya soon
We stayed at the Motel 6 in Brunswick, Ga, They was the worst motel we have ever stayed at. There were so many horrible things, lost is to long to list, I did call guest relations and they took down my list. They said property management would call me, no response yet. Some of the items were a safety issues, somebody could get hurt. Most disgusting thing was we pulled covers back to go to sleep, there were black hairs on sheets, they couldn’t have been changed. No cover on electrical outlet on wall. 4 ft up wall, kid could stick fingers in it. List go on & on. I have pictures of all issues, if Corp wants them. Don’t Stay Their.
In the morning;I was itchy so had a quick shower , by the middle of the day I had lots of red marks all over my legs which quickly spread onto my arms. We were on our way to visit with friends in SC, thus I immediately had a shower and threw my clothes out. Thankfully I had left my leather bag on the table and not on the floor. The side Rear door was open when we went to bed and when we woke up. Friendly staff.Will not stay again.The TV did not work the controller needed new batteries. But the fridge worked well!.