We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
- not so friendly staff
- not so clean carpets
- not so clean bedsheets and towels
- bad smells coming from the sewerage system in the bathroom
- noisy and annoying boiler during nighttime
- poor wifi signal strength
- issues with the POS...More
We booked 4 nights here based on price (which was excellent for Sighisoara) and convenience to the train (the hotel is located across the street from the station) and location - only 15 min walk to the old town (albeit up a lot of stairs)....More
Rooms are very nice and clean. Staff comes daily and cange the towels. We really enjoyed our 2 night stay here. One day we even choose to eat here, and the burgers are extremly good. The price was low, comparing to other places and we...More
We arrived late in Sighisoara but the staff was nice an waited for us.
We checked in fast and we got in a small but clean and cosy room. A double bedroom with a clean private bathroom. All rooms are up in the attic of...More
Looking to view Sighisoara and the hotel is right opposite the train station and a 15 minute walk into the old part of the city. The room was comfortable and clean. As it is in the ceiling space and I am tall you have to...More
USD 24 - USD 32 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chic Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.