We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
1) A Entire Day we spent without electricity which result to no water
2) No running hot water
3) Room service is pathetic. I cannot blame the boy who was working in the room service department because he is working n room service + helping...More
(1) No running water in the taps
(2) No room service
(3) No daily cleaning of the rooms and Toilets
(4) No cartoons in most of the room
(5) No proper ventilation in the room - suffocating
(6) No intercom
(7) No TV in most...More
1.Only one good thing is : Nice view from only top floor rooms. Best room is 406 ( top floor)
2. Way to hotel is really very very steep. not recommended for old people or people having
problems with walking
3. Mall road is 10...More
We stayed four nights. This is an understated hotel with a surprisingly great view of Darjeeling from the room / balcony and also of Kanchenjungga - we weren't expecting that. (We were on the top floor, There are even cheaper rooms that probably don't have...More
USD 19 - USD 28 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alpine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.