We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
An outstanding hostel situated in Mitzpe Ramon. Very nice and cosy with lovely staff and great use of recycling for the construction of tables, lockers (old ammo crates!) etc.
Yosah is a wonderful host with a mean cocktail!!
Very clean and tidy and just generally...More
We were only here for 1 night but everything about this hostel is just about top-notch. Great, friendly service, clean rooms, shower/toilet and common areas. Quite a few rules to take into account, but this just ensures that the hostel is an absolute pleasure to...More
We had a nice time staying there. The owner made us some amazing mixed drinks for 15 sheckels. Also we felt so comfprtable here with its homey and clean feel. Also the owner was really great about telling us where to hike and go in...More
I spent 2 days in this place.
The hostel is clean and very comfortable.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.
I enjoyed my stay there very much, and hope to come back there one day in future .
The desert trail starts right from...More
Absolutely wonderful spot.
Lee and Yoash weren’t simply running the hostel but were great hosts offering plenty of advice about hiking, activities and eating in the area as well sitting down for a friendly chat and being very accommodating. We were disappointed we couldn’t stay...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"