We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Arriving in the night to gaze at the stars, this place was all prepared for all my wishes. Daniella was immediately showing me the best routes and the darkest places to check out them stars. Also in the morning I was properly advised which routes...More
Probably my favorite hostel ever. If you are coming to Mitzpe Ramon you need to stay here. The hostel is situated right on the crater near an amazing lookout point and lots of trails. The owners, Lee and Yoash are very helpful, relaxed and caring....More
Come here if you are spending time in Miztpe Ramon!! The owners are up to date and know a lot about hiking. They were guides in the passed but fell in love with this piece of Israel, everybody would!! The hostel itself is very cosy/homey/relaxed!!...More
Lee and Yoash are great hosts: extremely, helpful and easy going. The place is magical: in the middle of the desert. Very quiet and peaceful. We'll definitely come back.
Thank you guys and Shana- Tova!
Noa and Bibi.
Yoash and Lee are wonderful people that make their hostel into your home. And the hostel is about the cleanest I've ever seen, maintained with lots of love and care. Hiking the desert, even in the middle of the summer, is possible, if you give...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"