We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I'm a very spoiled business traveler that tends to stay in some great houses all around the world - Grand Hotel this and Palace Hotel that. I'm used to uniformed staff, amenities in my marble bathroom, and upgrades to the suite. Hope this positions my...More
All the reviews will already tell you that it is an amazing place. It is most probably the cleanest hostel we ever stated in. The staff ( including owners) are super nice and helpful and make you feel really welcoming. There are great hiking possibilities...More
I have no expectation when I arrived to this hostel. But what I got was more than what I imagined. It's very warm, friendly and cozy place for desert hikers. Also, Its very Eco-friendly and use many recycled items in a very creative way. I...More
I've decided to go to the desert for a few days on my own and heard about this place from friends.
The staff was very nice, the place is clean and cosy and I had the chance to meet some very interesting people.
A nice place to stay. The athmosphere is similar to a family event. All backpackers sitting together on evening. The hostel is close to the trekking places. The bus stops close to the hostel. I have not met the owner.
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"