We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviewshiking routesnegev desertdouble rooma hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchenstayed longercamel hillhome away from homegreat place to stayenjoyed my staytwo nightsramon cratermain buildingstargazing tourclean rooms
One of the best hostels I have been to. Comfortable beds, super clean and lovely.
Big thanks to staff. They welcome you warmly and help you to plan your stay. We got map, they marked every interesting place for us and planned an awesome hike...More
Although we didn't stay in the hostel, we recently visited following a recommendation that we may be able to book some activities through the hostel. We spoke to Leigh who was incredibly helpful. She invited us in and explained a variety of activities that we...More
I just loved this place. I never really went hiking before staying here, but it is pretty much THE thing to do in Mitzpe Ramon. This hostel will get you sorted before heading out. It is also by far the cleanest hostel I have stayed...More
I traveled at the Negev with my girlfriend for a couple of days and we decided to try this hostel for 2 nights. When we arrived we discovered a very cool and cosy place with great people - staff and other travelers.
Things I liked...More
The employees here are the best! The place is right on front of a bus station and Camel Mountain where there is an amazing look out for sunrise and sunsets! The hostel has two private rooms and two, small three bunckbeds rooms one for men...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"