We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Thanks to Lee and Yoash for five wonderfull days this October!
We've been there two times and would come back anytime. Lee and Yoash do there best to make everything as comfortable as possible. Lee provided us with numerous hiking advices. The terrace is great...More
Thank Anja S
Response from TheGreenBMR, Owner at The Green BackpackersResponded 2 weeks ago
Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this magnificent review! We really enjoyed having you here with us again and it was great to experience the hikes through your excitement when you came back every afternoon. We hope to see you...More
Great location for hiking and really good advice from friendly people. Really well equipped, well looked after and clean. We booked in at short notice after turning up and immediately shipping out of our original accommodation (Mati and Roni's Guest house - do not stay...More
...and start off your hikes in the Negev. The staff is really helpful and knowledgeable and tries to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I really liked the "green" mindset, too. Definitely a place to come back!More
Response from TheGreenBMR, Owner at The Green BackpackersResponded 4 weeks ago
Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this great review. We really appreciate it, and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed you stay.
We are also happy to hear you appreciate our green mindset. :)
Hope to see you again in...More
Located perfectly by the hiking trails out in the desert, this hostel also is both beautiful and comfy with an at-home-feeling. The staff is great; both friendly, caring and really knowledgeable about the activities to do in and around Mitzpe Ramon. Thank you for a...More
The accommodation itself was clean and tidy. I found the living space tight and the welcome a little stuffy, a little too much information overload, the one person advising us would have been fine, did not need input from obvs the owner and another as...More
Response from TheGreenBMR, Owner at The Green BackpackersResponded 6 August 2018
Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
We do are best to be as much accommodating as possible and pride our self's in really knowing the area and the hiking trails around.
We love to share this knowledge and more so, we...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"If you are in you 70's as we are double room is a good idea!"