We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
We liked the quiet neighborhood of this family style pension; the reception desk persons / owners were very friendly and they advised us on some place to visit in Kamakura. We stayed in the room 206 which was a twin bed type (so we had...More
This pension is very conveniently located to Yuigahama beach, and that really was the best thing about it. My (Japanese) girlfriend and I were not informed of the check-out time when we checked in, and thus were slightly late leaving (about 15 mins), the owner...More
Stayed one night.
- Nice room, half jap half western
- Fair pricing
- Big & clean shared ofuro (japanese bath)
- Central position, closer to the sea than to the station
- Crappy breakfast
- Staff is a bit gossipy...More
USD 113 - USD 200 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Rakuten so you can book your Pension Green Grass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kanagawa Prefecture >
Show More Show Less
Questions & Answers
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing