We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
The worst hotel ever. No wifi, No TV channels, finally it blasted my anger when i came to know hot water was even not working.
This place deserves the worst in Male City. Urrrrrrrrrģgggggg dont book this one.. you will regret it.
The only advantage to this hotel, is that it is near the Airport Ferry.
Rooms were quite dirty. Room furniture in bad condition. Service not up to standard. We advised that that we had to leave early in the morning for the airport, and that...More
The hotel has not lift
Internet only works in the ground floor. If you are lucky maybe you can receive a weak signal in the 1st.
Kaani Lodge is located in a dark alley with the only supposed advantage that is near the airport ferry...More
- staff was helpful, he gets a 5 star!
- its a budget hotel for transit...so i can say much
- comforter smell like it was not wash
- aircond , water heater was good
- toilet was bad, a lot of parts coming out...More
I booked Kaani lodge for one night on our way from Sri Lanka to the Maldives.
Kaani Lodge is a small hotel in a narrow street in Male City. It is clean, quiet and compact. Breakfast is maldavien, egg, toast, sausage (typically chicken). The room...More
USD 62 - USD 95 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Kaani Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.