We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Tried this hotel out instead of my usual hotel in Moscow due to other parties in town staying there
The pluses, close to metro (10 mins to Aeroexpress station) and 8 mins walk from the office
Lovely room, fantastic shower, really comfortable bed, great breakfast...More
A little difficult to find if walking up from Sukharevskaya metro station, as it's tucked behind another building. Only a few minutes walk from this metro, and about 10 mins from Prospekt Mira metro. Because of the hotel's position, set back from the main road,...More
This is a boutique hotel centrally located, and yet, not on a main street. The rooms are very small, so we had junior suit, since we were with two kids.Before our arrival we have asked reception to provide us with the taxi at the airport...More
Very friendly and cute hotel that is situated very close to all facilities. Rooms are very clean and spa is really adorable.
I stayed here few times by myself and also i regulary book it for my partners and they also love it!
Great hotel, with a good location in central Moscow. Rooms are modern, with air conditioning for the summer. Really varied continental breakfast with pastries and the standard breakfast fare. Never tried the supper, so cannot speak to the service or quality of the food. ATM...More
USD 81 - USD 225 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#28 Romantic Hotel in Moscow
#30 Business Hotel in Moscow
#30 Family Hotel in Moscow
#58 Spa Hotel in Moscow
#97 Luxury Hotel in Moscow
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Garden Ring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from DavidFromDenverCO | Reviewed this property |
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop... More
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop and walked a few hundred meters.
2. We did not use a tour program. There is an English speaking concierge at the hotel who could assist with a tour, email the hotel for more information.
3. Contact the hotel concierge, or contract the university language department directly for this information.
4. We did not get a SIM, free wifi is widely available, at the hotel, museums, restaurants.