We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
if you are looking for a local village feel, the chalets are pretty awesome, equipped with a jacuzzi tub. the TV may not be flat screen but it has the basic movie, sports and news channels. however if you don't have an umbrella, you may...More
2) Cottage room with nice garden
3) just cross the road to beach
Room for improvement:
1) Jacuzzi in room not working
2) air-conditioning water leakage
3) wifi not working until we inform staff to restart router.
1) Location - many restaurants nearby, good sea view
2) Room Cleanliness
3) Guest parking on site
4) Lovely environment and well designed resorts
5) Wifi available
6) Jacuzzi !
1) Breakfast is included, but limited choices, and there are ants on bread....More
hotel is clean and next to the beach but have to cross the street, room inside got jacuzzi bath, quality a bit old, the water pump for room is noise, the swimming pool look quiet and water is ok, breakfast is average, free parking, free...More
It was downright average. Rooms had rattling Air Conditioners, you bath in a weird positioned bath tub. Breakfast was the best thing as it was finally time to leave the place. I would not recommend booking there if you have other options. We did not.
USD 44 - USD 58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ulek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.