We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
The rooms are tradition Japanese style, there are clean but old, no air-condition, no amentities bath and no wifi in room. Onsen was okay, close at 1.00am but I finished onsen at 23.30 all the lights corridor was closed. The food is not good.
This hotel wasn't cheap in comparison with others we stayed in whilst traveling in Japan, so considering the very dated and rather shabby rooms, it was a trifle overpriced. That said, the rooms and bedding were clean and in the traditional Japanese style. We did...More
This hotel urgently needs to be renovated and refurnished. Everything looked worn and tired. As mentioned by another reviewer, the hotel room lacked basic amenities and only offered a tiny piece of soap. But at least the place was clean and had no mould nor...More
Had a shock upon entering the room. The room for the 3 of us was super cramp, old and lacking in amenities. There were no hairdryer or kettle present nor were there any wifi in the room. There was no air conditioner during may and...More
- Traditional Japanese tatami settings.
- staff will assist to set up the tatami bed while you proceed out for dinner.
- Tolietries are fully provided
- Yukata attire are provided in the room/cupboard (Japanese clothes for wearing to onsen). Free size and can...More
USD 128 - USD 288 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#12 Spa Hotel in Hakodate
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Rakuten, Agoda, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Yunohama Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.