We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
- General cleanness,ok
- Good soundproofing in the bedroom
- Bedroom are small as usual in Japan, including bathroom. But in general acceptable.
- Staff are smiley and efficient. English is basic but enough.
- Mainly business hotel
- Free water bottle per night...More
A small hotel but you have everything that you need from the hot bath to hair dryer. Staff are very friendly and helpful they do their very best to give us the information that we need.
The breakfast is so yummy, you will have your...More
This brand "Route Inn" has been my top no.1 choice whenever I come to Japan. Like all other Route Inn, this one in Sakae has:
(1) a very hearty and yummy Japanese buffet breakfast. There are some western food too but I simply enjoy and...More
I always come to this hotel when I'm in Nagoya. Little hotel but with a very nice Bath (ofuru) open until 2 o clock in the night for his customers. The district of Sakae is very animated and full of nice restaurants and bars. Try...More
Stayed for business and for the weekend to explore the Sakae area.
The hotel is about a 10 min walk from the Sakae train station and easy to find. Plenty of small bars and restaurants located around the hotel area in the backstreets.