We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
I stayed here because my villa was experiencing black out during my check-in lol so unlucky. They shifted me to stay here for a night so I had to anyway. Anyway this hotel serves really AWESOME and CHEAP chicken rice with large portion of chicken...More
- excellent for cleaness and room.
- have public kitchen area for guest.
- good for fitness and pool.
- cleaning 2 times/week
- One thing must be making sure if you decide for long term stay is WIFI. checking by your room located first...More
I like this place just for stay but not enjoy the day because limited of space, no car parking provide. room very new but this is not a hotel service. only nice room and swimming pool. need to improve car parking space.
This hotel is generally clean, new, and well equipped.
A few complaints:
1) The septic gasses come up the drain in the bathroom and make it stink quite badly. This is quite common in Thailand as they have not figured out that they need to...More
I've been here for one night and the place is very good and clean, 2km from Tesco. Provided with a kitchen and cooking tools. Very recommended.
The hotel is near to two of the main temples Wat Phra Tong and Wat Phra Nang Sang.
USD 26 - USD 30 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Windee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.