We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Location is too far from the centre of attraction. Room is average and old fashioned. Wifi connection OK. Ample parking, good. I did not choose this hotel, our tour agent booked this hotel for us. Not going to stay here again. Not going to choose...More
- You get what you pay, Nice & clean room.
- Very helpful staff.
- Free Wifi.
- 5 minutes walking distance for many many local nice food.
- 2 minutes walking distance to 7-11
- 10 minutes walking distance to shopping (Central, Le Garden,...More
First its not a 5 or 7 star hotel.you get what you paid for.room is nice and clean.the staff are helpful.the housekeeping ladies are cheerful.a bit away from centre of town.suit me well coz i know my way around.food court (Thalat Mai), 7-11, pharmacy are...More
USD 17 - USD 18 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ambassador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.