We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Pluses: The Hotel is clean, food was very good, staff was very friendly, close enough to the beach.
Cons: a little worn out.
If you are looking for high end, this is not for you. If you are looking for basic sleeping accommodations for a...More
Spent two weeks here for business. The staff was fantastic and the hotel and rooms were very clean. Nice continental breakfast each morning as well.walking distance to the main street and the Mediterranean sea and beaches. Highly recommended.
I was forced to stay in this hotel for a couple of days during my last visit in Israel. Rooms old and small but cleaned. Only breakfast available. For what this hotel offers, it's not worth to pay so much.
NICE STAYING, VERY BIG ROOM.
We stayed there for one night.
Location is good.
Simple and clean. Ask for no smoking room.
Simple sometime is enough.
It was holidays so price was expensive!!!
1. The internet is decent but poor sometimes.
2. The room is super old and not tidy enough.
3. There was a huge cockroach in my room.
4. The air-con makes super big noise.
5. The staff cannot really speak English.
6. Some of rooms...More
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Frank Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.