We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Lovely, magical place in the jungle, perfect to relax a few days after our long flight. Made and her staff are very friendly, the service is so sweet and the food delicious and not expensive. Our rooms, Hanoman and Rama, were spacious and clean, very...More
The location was off the beaten path and the scenery from each room was of a lush green jungle. If you want to be deep into the nightlife and tourist traps, stay in Ubud. If you want a quiet jungle setting with an infinity pool...More
Stayed 2 nights for leisure.
- tranquil little heaven surrounded by thick rain forest
- very spacious traditional villa facing deep valley
- infinity pool facing the valley forest
- wifi coverage and speed ok
- very good environment for total relaxation
- The transportation from the airport is NOT free, we had to pay 335 000 for it.
- Not nearly enough hot water for one person to take a proper shower.
- The breakfast was rather small, not enough.
* If you don't have transport...More
Great getaway away from the sounds of the business and tourist districts. Great service great food very relaxing. Stayed 4 nights and never left resort. Isolated but that's what made it great. If you want to getaway from it all go here. Some local eateries...More