We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
The location is secluded but it is beautiful. The villa itself is very nice, it is quiet, serene and overlooking the jungle.
However, the management is allover the place and feels very amateurish.
The location of the villa is far from everywhere, Ubud itself is...More
The staffs are attentive to individual needs. Appreciate one of the MALE staff (I forgot his name) who gave me a ride all the way to the ceking rice terraces back and forth.
Love the greenery surrounding of this place, the infinity pool, pond, and...More
Lovely, magical place in the jungle, perfect to relax a few days after our long flight. Made and her staff are very friendly, the service is so sweet and the food delicious and not expensive. Our rooms, Hanoman and Rama, were spacious and clean, very...More
The location was off the beaten path and the scenery from each room was of a lush green jungle. If you want to be deep into the nightlife and tourist traps, stay in Ubud. If you want a quiet jungle setting with an infinity pool...More
Stayed 2 nights for leisure.
- tranquil little heaven surrounded by thick rain forest
- very spacious traditional villa facing deep valley
- infinity pool facing the valley forest
- wifi coverage and speed ok
- very good environment for total relaxation