We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
Stayed 2 nights for leisure.
- tranquil little heaven surrounded by thick rain forest
- very spacious traditional villa facing deep valley
- infinity pool facing the valley forest
- wifi coverage and speed ok
- very good environment for total relaxation
- The transportation from the airport is NOT free, we had to pay 335 000 for it.
- Not nearly enough hot water for one person to take a proper shower.
- The breakfast was rather small, not enough.
* If you don't have transport...More
Great getaway away from the sounds of the business and tourist districts. Great service great food very relaxing. Stayed 4 nights and never left resort. Isolated but that's what made it great. If you want to getaway from it all go here. Some local eateries...More
We were picked up by Agus, the villa’s driver, and driven from the southern part of Bali (Jimbaran) over 2 hours to Toya retreat. We didn’t realize how isolated it is. The nearest decent size town is about 40 minutes away. There are no restaurants...More
My husband and I stopped at the Toya Retreat for three nights of our Honeymoon. The property is absolutely stunning. In a small village, the retreat has a very authentic feel. Our room looked over the river into the tropical forest (beautiful view). It felt...More
USD 116 - USD 133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Toya Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.