We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
I was one day at thekkaddy for this hotel.i got single room.Overall average hotel for stay.This hotel is nearer to the road and in urban area.
The room is small but okay for one night stay.Actually I did not eat food so can not say...More
1) Poor hotel quality.
2) No hot water in geysers.
3) Mud mixed in water coming through washroom taps.
4) Poor breakfast timings (07:00-08:30) only.
5) Guests woken up at 07:00 AM and told they won't be served breakfast after 07:00-08:30.
6) Poor unhygienic buffet...More
We stayed for a day in this hotel. Hotel is perfectly located near to Periyar National Park, in the city amidst local shops. In the evening after jeep safari/ periyar lake boating, you can stroll around the street enjoying the hot melted chocolate in a...More
Worst hotel to live in. Rooms were not neat and clean. Eletricity comes and go.not good place to live in. Food was not good at all.mosquitos are more in room.washroom was not good at all.very suffocative room.
We visited Thekkaddy woods for lunch.
Good food and average ambience.
We ordered Chinese food and everything was good but they took very long time to serve the food, about 45 minutes.
They should also look into cleanliness of their washrooms.
USD 31 - USD 65 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Thekkady Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.