We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
What a great week. A friend and I decided to revisit windsurfing after a few years away and picked Safari Lodge as the best location. Consistent trade winds meant we got plenty of windsurfing and when their was a lull we could enjoy snorkeling amongst...More
Honestly, I should have read the other Trip Advisor reviews before deciding to come here. My inquiry e-mail was met with a friendly response from the owner, Warren, encouraging me to come as soon as possible, assuring me there was hot water and wonderful diving....More
- Warren the host picked us up by boat late at night
- Laid back culture
- Great location and the views are amazing
- Reefs are spectacular and can reach them from the beach
- Not a value for money place, absolute...More
I only went to this place for a kite and lunch to check it out. Warren the owner was pleasant but the prices he quoted were outrageous and one just got the impression that he sized me up for my ability to pay before quoting.......More
Our beachfront bure (cabin) was spacious and had a nice architecture. We had a terrace with a great view of the sea - 20 meters or so from the water's edge.
The atmosphere of the place was laid-back - very relaxed.
The location was spectacular...More
USD 30 - USD 395 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HostelWorld so you can book your Safari Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.