We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Constanta is one of the most popular holiday destinations for Romanians and they flock there every summer. There are signs of the old Communist-era everywhere. The hotels have very little to attract wealthy Europeans, they are boring looking concrete buildings, built 40 to 50 years...More
- the hotel is nearby the sea
- the hotel have a large swiming pool
- the size of the room is ok
- they is a bar at the pool.
- the bathroom need reparation and need to be clean...More
We have booked for 7 night and we stay only 5. This isn't a 4star hotel.
The food is poor, in the second day they give us spoiled rice. The stuff in the restaurant is "outdated". In the restaurant we couldn't speak our native language,...More
This hotel is located in northern of Mamaia, between Siutghiol Lake and Black Sea. The rooms are very small for a four stars hotel. The staff and services also was poor. Not too much noise around, suitable for families. It’s was very difficult to find...More
We stayed for 8 nights and we had bed and breakfast. The food never changed in all this period. I mean you have 3-4 types of eggs, some chees and some meats but none which is very good or to rememeber. You have some deserts...More
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comandor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.