We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropicana Lagoon Apartments Resort

Save
Traveller (126)
Room & Suite (37)
Pool & Beach (27)
You may also like:
See all
Nearby Hotels
Overview
  • Excellent60%
  • Very good21%
  • Average9%
  • Poor9%
  • Terrible1%
Travellers talk about
“these problems”(2 reviews)
“swimming pool”(8 reviews)
“shallow water”(2 reviews)
AMENITIES
Free Wifi
Free Parking
Breakfast included
Air Conditioning
Pool
Non-Smoking Rooms
Restaurant
4 Star Hotel
All hotel details
You may also like:
See all
Nearby Hotels
{"containerClass":null,"containerAttributes":null,"widget":{"name":"ibex_photo_carousel","moduleList":["handlers"],"template":"ibex_photo_carousel__widget","divClasses":"prw_rup prw_ibex_photo_carousel","js":{"handlers":"(ta.prwidgets.getjs(this,'handlers'))"},"dust":{"nav_controls":"ibex_photo_carousel__nav_controls"}},"scriptFlags":null}
Reviews (199)
Filter reviews
181 results
Traveller rating
104
38
18
18
3
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
104
38
18
18
3
Show reviews that mention
All reviewsthese problemsswimming poolshallow waterbedroom apartmentceiling fanself containedstar fishcooking facilitiesair conditioningair vanuatufantastic holidaylocal villagelagoonpaddlebustownresort
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 5 of 181 reviews
Reviewed 5 days ago

The Tropicana Lagoon Resort is a great place to stay if you are looking for low key and self-contained large rooms. It is approx. 20 min drive from the Airport and will cost you $200v per person to get you from the Airport to the...More

Thank nztourist2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

I just left the Tropicana about 2 weeks ago. This is my second long term stay there. I was there last year for 3 months. All the staff and the owner were great. I definitely would recommend this hotel for a short term stay or...More

Thank hithereterry
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Serah and her team were incredibly accommodating to our science team. We were studying the lagoons and had a lot of strange requests due to our research needs. Tropicana went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed. If we come...More

Thank ndentremont
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I stayed at Tropicana Lagoon Resort for 4 weeks in July/August 2017. The hotel is located a short drive from the centre of Port Vila, which can be accessed easily by bus. There is a supermarket a short walk away. On arrival the television and...More

1  Thank australiatravel2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Not what we expected-no 'beach'.cannot swim in lagoon -starfish infested shallow water. not correct set up in unit as requested.tired amenities however friendly staff. brochure very misleading. would not recommend.

1  Thank AliBurns1948
View more reviews
Most Booked Properties in Efate, Vanuatu
See allSee all
About
Awards & Recognition
Certificate of Excellence
Amenities
Top amenities
Pool
Free Parking
Restaurant
Breakfast included
Room Service
Bar/Lounge
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Hotel Amenities
Free Parking
Breakfast included
Laundry Service
Room Service
Airport Transportation
Room amenities
Air Conditioning
Refrigerator in room
Things to do
Pool
Restaurant
Outdoor pool
Bar/Lounge
Details
Price range
USD 96 - USD 222 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel class
Hotel Style
#19 Luxury Hotel in Port Vila
#22 On the Beach Hotel in Port Vila
Room types
Kitchenette, Non-Smoking Rooms, Suites
Details
Price range
USD 96 - USD 222 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel class
Hotel Style
#19 Luxury Hotel in Port Vila
#22 On the Beach Hotel in Port Vila
Room types
Kitchenette, Non-Smoking Rooms, Suites
Add Photo Photos
Traveller (126)
Room & Suite (37)
Pool & Beach (27)
Dining (19)
Family and Play Areas (1)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
Eileen E
2 August 2017|
Answer
Response from hithereterry | Reviewed this property |
Sorry can't help. I was in Vanuatu for work and can't recommend any tour companies. t
0
Votes
RockieHazel
27 November 2015|
AnswerShow all 3 answers
Response from nzgirl65 | Reviewed this property |
Yes there is wi fi but only at the naakamal ( meeting house /restaurant area). Personally think this is fantastic as it makes you sit back realx and totally enjoy the paradise you are in.
0
Votes
Room Tips
"We liked the upstairs corner rooms as they had balconies and great views."
Read review
"Internet service was very good about 90% of the time. The other 10% it was a little slow."
Read review
"Don't stay here"
Read review
"Internet service was very poor. The problem was with the internet service provider. Hopefully this..."
Read review
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing