We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
- Beautiful area
- Super modern house with beautiful view and bright big rooms
- Friendly hosts, very easy-going
- Healthy breakfast with big choice
- Upgrade to honeymoon suite is not necessary
- Free bottle of white wine from the area
- Big variety...More
We had a brilliant stay in the Landings and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality B&B in Napier. Jill went out of her way to make us welcome, immediately offering to do our washing! Allan was very knowledgeable about the local area...More
The Landing is the best B&B we've ever stayed in. Jill and Allan were very welcoming, provided an excellent service and provided lots of information on the local area. We stayed in the studio room, which included a very very comfortable bed, small kitchenette (although...More
Perfect spot to enjoy a few relaxing days with your loved one. Jill and Allan are wonderful hosts, offering lots of recommendations and tips for our stay in Napier. Allan was kind enough to drive us to our restaurant for dinner which we very much...More
So what makes 'The Landing' a 5/5 B&B? For me it must be excellent in:
1) the basics, 2) the hospitality and 3) the extras.
1) The Basics
My wife and I stayed in the 'Lookout Room', very comfortable bed, great bathroom, restful and tastful...More
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.