We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
We were very fortunate to eat here two nights as it was end of season as usually dinner is only available for in house guests
The house is historical and the current family have been living in this Mani tower for centuries and were part...More
The hotel itself is a historical place for Greece, so you already feel like having a greek experience. The staff is so so so nice and welcoming to you once you arrive...
It is also in first line to the sea, so could be reading...More
It's a really beautiful hotel with lovely staff, they noticed I had brought my own tea to breakfast (I can't bear Lipton) and when I arrived at breakfast the next day they had the brand I like which she had been to Sparta to buy!...More
- recently renewed, everything in perfect shape, good details
- comprehensive, good quality breakfast, local products
- excellent service
- great views, at the very first line of the coast
- v good bed!
Not that good:
- the rooms are quite small,...More
Mavromichalai Hotel is a superb traditionally stone built Mani house on the edge of the sea in the pretty village of Limeni, ideal for a short restful few days. It is B&B but with restaurants close at hand and the lovely staff always there.. for...More
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mavromichalai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.