We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Before I begin on this Guesthouse review, it is important everyone understands what is available for what price in this little country.
In this price range you should expect, clean rooms, to be warm and a good local typical breakfast - unless you are in...More
I spent there only one night as a business trip.
- rooms are clean and comfortable
- the owner is very very kind and nice
- breakfast is simple but contains fresh baked things ans cheese etc.
- restaurant available but not tested
My husband had made a booking in this hotel for a day in july this year and he was travelling from Itlay. He reached the hotel he saw that a key with his name written on it was kept in the reception but nobody was...More
Before I start writing about this hotel, I should ask one simple question: what kind of hotel do you get for 157 CHF (130 EUR) / night? Well, I did check. For 130 EUR, you can have a good Mercure hotel in the centre of...More
USD 147 - USD 154 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Deutscher Rhein reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.