We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
- Nice location with an excellent view
- Close to the port (but a steep road)
- steep road and stairs to reach the rooms
- shared balcony
- rooms were small and pieces of furniture were worn out and mended very roughly...More
The room was very clean and comfortable and the complex a 5' walk from the port. A nice terrace (common with the adjacent room) with excellent view of the harbour hill. New furniture and a nice bathroom. Mrs Agapi is very warm and willing to...More
Thank Maria P
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
USD 68 - USD 69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gaia Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Saronic Gulf Islands >
Show More Show Less
Questions & Answers
"Go for the rooms on the first floor of the complex"