We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
It's not easy to review this particular hotel. In the past I've stayed in a few budget hotels and I'm used to a low standard. However, paying for a deluxe room I expected a bit more. The bed mattress was hard. Suffering from low back...More
A very top located hotel to reach by both metro and train easily. You can view the hotel as son as you leave the Sao Bento metro station. The lateral entrance of Sao Bento train station is just across the hotel as well. You can...More
I was given a full or queen size bed in a large room. Everything was clean and the shower, etc, worked great. A few light bulbs were missing, but I didn't care. Breakfast downstairs was nice and the food servers really do a good job.
- Central location, very near to St Bento Train station.
- Room basically clean. Breakfast is not bad as it is included in the price.
- Provision of a mini fridge and tooth brush which was not expected.
- Disgusting bleach smell in...More
The hotel is located at the hub of all transportation, Metro car, train station easy access to airport. Close to tourist attraction, the famous Ponte de D. Luís , restaurants and shopping on Rua de Santa Catarina. The hotel is clean and bright (before sunset)...More
USD 44 - USD 92 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Peninsular reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.