We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Smiths' Guest House is in a convenient location, close to restaurants and public transportation. For the price, I think it is a great deal. The owner is very friendly and makes great eggs. The room and bathroom is clean. I would definitely recommend and would...More
1. 40min walk into Edinburgh
2. Proprietor is very informative
3. Large breakfast. Between 8am to 9am.
4. Very very uncomfortable beds & pillows.
5. Small twin bedroom. No seating area other than on our beds or 1 chair in our room.
I had a cosy, well appointed room on the top floor. The owner greeted me warmly so I felt at home from the get go. This was the first time I'd stayed in a B&B/guest house for years but it went very well. I would...More
just come back after a 4 night stay. The location is good, about 30 minute walk into the city centre if you don't mind walking. Lots of cafes and eateries on the way if you want to break the journey. The bus stop is just...More
A very nice guest house within a walking distance from Arthur's Chair and the older parts of Edinburgh. The 25 mins walk does not only reduce the room's price - it is indeed a joy in itself - as it is full with small restaurants,...More
USD 83 - USD 164 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Smiths' Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.