We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
Located at the heart of "the Village” this small hotel is just a step away from Wellesley or - and Bloor Yonge subway station, and also of Yonge street with all of its shops and restaurants. I liked it . It is a mention, old...More
2 Thank fabioinmontreal
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 12 October 2014
Thank you so much for your comments! I just wanted to let you know that it is our intention to upgrade the TVs! I will also look into the a/c issue as we didn't have any problems at all when it was hot. Again, thanks...More
I had a fantastic stay at Victoria's Mansion. It is a small, neighbourhood hotel housed in a historic building. This is all a part of it's charm...
The hotel is just off Church St and mere minutes (and metres) from the heart of the rainbow...More
When I arrived here I wasn't greeted, but looked at with mild disdain and indifference. I had a car I needed to park and was given no information on where I could park. I got a $30 ticket the first night and when I mentioned...More
3 Thank M A
Response from BennyOntario, Owner at Victoria's Mansion Guest HouseResponded 20 August 2014
Dear MA. I am so very sorry to hear of your horrible experience while at our guest house! I have investigated and have taken actions to ensure this will never happen to anyone again. It seems your primary complaints had to do with the staff...More
My husband and I decided last minute to visit Toronto. I went through Booking.com. I found this lovely place. We booked for 4 days and 3 nights. It is the perfect place to stay. It is small, but has all you need. Our room was...More
Victoria's Mansion is one of the best places to stay in downtown Toronto in the Village. It offers very nice clean rooms with all the nice little amenities one needs i.e.: enough towel racks, wifi, etc. Beds are very comfortable & nice large windows due...More
USD 80 - USD 126 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Victoria's Mansion Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
At the heart of Toronto, Downtown is the destination for cheap eats and fast fashion. Cut through by hip and trendy Yonge Street, the vibe here is young, with a strong student influence from the Ryerson University Campus. As a result, the Downtown area is always in flux: undergoing the construction of new facilities, with fresh retail spaces and pop-up cafes. Home to Toronto's largest indoor shopping mall, a number of
vintage cinemas, and a healthy nightlife centered on the area's Distillery District bar and clubs near the East End, it's both an easygoing daytime spot and a popular party place after sunset. It also features some of Toronto's best outdoor landmarks, including Yonge-Dundas Square and the Nathan Phillips Square: perfect for a concert, a skate, or a relaxing sit-down.
Response from BennyOntario | Property representative |
Hi there. Thanks for your interest and I will do my best to answer your questions! I know you sent this yesterday so I hope it's not too late-for the fastest answers to these and any other questions you could call us... More
Hi there. Thanks for your interest and I will do my best to answer your questions! I know you sent this yesterday so I hope it's not too late-for the fastest answers to these and any other questions you could call us directly at 416 921-4625 between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. Here goes:
1) yes all of our rooms have microwave, small fridge, coffee maker, and utensils
2) yes certainly you could clean up any dishes in the bathroom sink; cleaning soaps, etc. are supplied
3) none of our rooms have laundry facilities en suite; we have coin operated laundry machines in the basement which you are welcome to use after hours or when we are not using them; we do not supply laundry detergent though--you would need to get that yourself
4) yes there are several dry-cleaners in the area--I think the closest one is just down the street from us on Church
5) I think the pizza place you are referring to is Olympic 76 and it is just steps down the street from us! It's been there a very long time and has an excellent reputation!
6) yes it is a nice leisurely walk to Yonge/Dundas Square; walking to Front Street however might be a challenge unless you were really into walking! You are right on the subway line though which takes you Union Station, which is on Front Street; there are plenty of banks on Yonge on your way to Dundas though--unless it's a specific branch you need on Front
7) there are several tour bus options in the city--and as we are very close to Yonge, a lot of them stop there; in the lobby we also have various "tour" information available; I don't know specifically what is at Union but I am sure there must be some sort of tour bus--and definitely there will be information,
Hope that helps--and as I said--for more timely answers just give us a call 10-6!