We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
All reviews national park beach club the cliff private pool aman properties general manager central pavilion main restaurant fishing boats golf cart high standard seafood other places stunning resort cam ranh airport buggy service vietnamese food
Aman resorts have a reputation for quality and service that I'll be fully honest I didn't think could live up to the hype. Boy. I stand corrected. This property was an absolutely stunning experience from beginning to end, from the airport transfer with an iPad...More
We spent 3 nights babymoon in an Ocean pool villa. The view is spectacular so I highly recommend the upgrade. So worth it you will never regret!
Staff was all extra-friendly, my wife and I still remember all the names from Vũ- the driver who...More
Amanoi is a comfortable 1 hour 15 mins drive from Nha Trang Airport (the new terminal is newly opened from June 2018). The resort is located in a remote corner overlooking the beautiful coast, it covers a huge area and you would need buggy to...More
Attention to guests is in the details. Examples:
- the bowl of ice cubes in your room is checked/refilled twice a day, you drink on your private pavillon terrace is always on the rocks!
- you never see anyone knocking or getting in or out...More
Situated in an unspoiled national conservation area, the gem in the Aman collection is one of my top two choices for a family getaway in Vietnam. There are plenty of healthy activities and the staff really do anticipate every need.
Amanresorts makes its debut in Vietnam with a contemporary beachside resort alongside a full-service Aman Spa. Named for the Sanskrit-derived word for 'peace' and noi meaning 'place', Amanoi is a tranquil …Moreretreat situated on a beautiful white-sand beach overlooking spectacular Vinh Hy Bay. It is located on the dramatic coastline of Nui Chua National Park, one of the country's largest natural conservation sites. Guest accommodation includes 11 pavilions, 18 villas with private pool, 2 Spa Houses and 5 residences of 4-5 bedrooms, all with impressive views. Less
Star ratings indicate the general level of features and amenities to expect. They are provided to TripAdvisor by third-party partners such as Expedia and Giata.
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
Business Centre with Internet Access
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
Shuttle Bus Service
Awards & Recognition
Travellers' Choice2018 Winner
What is Travellers' Choice?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to the top 1% of businesses across select categories.
There are other ways-
1. 10mins kayaking (free from resort) will get you to the floating fish house where they raise fish in the sea. You can see them easily from the Beach Club. A little further, 20mins kayaking will get... More
There are other ways-
1. 10mins kayaking (free from resort) will get you to the floating fish house where they raise fish in the sea. You can see them easily from the Beach Club. A little further, 20mins kayaking will get you to Vinh Hy bay nearby for yummy locally-raised lobster.
2. Ask the waitress at breakie they will tell you contact of a golf-buggy driver. He can meet you at resort gate and take you down to Vinh Hy bay (15mins drive) for 100k vnd (USD 4.5) good luck bargaining.