We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
* Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
We were happy with this place until we went to check out in the morning. We had been quoted 320,000 ($16) for a room and the next day they charged us 550,000 ($27)! Big difference. Room was fine. Had AC, clean shower and a fan....More
- Korean Restaurant next door provide excellent Korean food
- Friendly and helpful reception
- Cigarette smell sip into room. They should ban smoking inside hotel!
- Low quality guests making loud noise (music, TV, chit chat) disturbing other guests.
- Poor cleanliness...More
We had a business trip to Nghi San Industrial zone. Stayed in Semec Hotel and got experience about a Hotel with great value. Room size is big enough to accommodate double occupancy with large bathroom, Staff is helpful, service is acceptable. Hotel location is faced...More
We stayed here as a stopover while motorbiking the length of Vietnam, for two reasons: it had a gym and we got breakfast. It's an enormous hotel right on the motorway which seems to be permanently in construction.
The gym was clearly created by someone...More
USD 12 - USD 18 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Semec Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.