Place: Near the center of Sapa. It's a little bit hard to find the hotel so i had to call the receptionist
Decoration: modern decorated
Room: new, clean & large. Large bathroom with hot water, suitable for cool weather on Sapa. A balcony to enjoy cool weather and fresh air of Sapa in the evening. But it has no chair in the balcony so it's a little bit inconvenient
stayed in a triple room with balcony on 10-11 november 2018. cannot comment on breakfast because we didn't have breakfast at the hotel
-once you find the location of this hotel, you realize it is in the heart of sapa city but tucked away from blaring music, in a little alleyway up a flight of about 20 stairs. so it's really peaceful at night
- rooms were pristine, spacious, quite new. the beds were HUGE and of the firm kind, if you like such mattresses
- rooms came with hot water showers
-hair dryer in the room is provided (remember not to sleep with wet hair in cold weather!)
-no central heating in the rooms so we had to wear thermals to sleep (temperature outside at night was about 14 deg) - when we woke up it was freezing cold in the morning
- need to lug your luggage up a flight of about 20 stairs in a small alleyway to get to the hotel > cars cannot drop you directly at it's doorstep.
- staff did NOT reply my agoda messages and emails to confirm our reservation, until i had to facebook message them TWICE (even then, it took the 2nd time before they replied on facebook
-not worth getting a room with balcony as there are limited views from the window - the hotel is tucked in an alleyway surrounded by buildings hence the view is obscured
-ask the taxi driver to drop you along Xuân Viên road in Sapa (go googlemaps it), then carefully search for a small alleyway leading up to the hotel (the alleyway is marked by arrowheads with "Sapa Aroma Hotel" being one of them) -- go up the staircase and make a left on the first turning you see :)
- there was a landslide along Hoàng Diệu road in Sapa when we went so we dropped along Xuân Viên road instead
- note that you have to bring luggages up the flight of about 20 steps so i caution against bringing heavy luggages!
We've got a room facing the hills, with a tiny balcony, so it's quite a view. You get to also look at the busy street right down below the balcony. The hotel also does motorbike rental at a reasonable rate for you to scoot around town and the mountain. Easy and convenient! Well recommended place indeed