I usually wrote a review after I returned home, But I have to write this review while I stay at this terrible hotel now. I travelled a lot with my family, and I’m an easygoing person with no big complaint. However, Centum Premier Hotel makes me really upset and uncomfortable.
1. Breakfast buffet: It was the worst breakfast buffet with a little selection. Just one inch size cut banana and unsweet lichee for fruit section, no omelet, just sunny side up egg fries and cold scrambled eggs, no bacon just cheap sausage, etc. it’s not worth the money you paid.
2. No Air-conditioning in the hallway. It is August now. It is very humid and scorching hot here. The elevator is really small and basic, no interior. It is so slow and tiny inside. While waiting for elevator coming up, you are already sweating a lot in the hot, humid hallway.
3. All the facilities such as coin laundry, fitness center and pool are located at the 12th floor in B building. If you stay in A building, you have to get down on that tiny, hot elevator, walk across the lobby, and wait for slow, humid elevator again to go up to the 12th floor in the B building. The swimming pool are just for toddlers. It looks like big tub for little kids, and you are prohibited without swimming hat.
4. There is no view from room. You can see the wall of the hotel, and the reception desk replied rudely when I ask the other room choice with any view. The room itself is very small and it is difficult for me to even open wide my luggage. There is no enough drawers for clothing in the room so I cannot arrange my clothing from my luggage. At night, I heard some music sound ( sounds like Karaoke) playing even in my room.
5. This is the first hotel that refuse the request of calling taxi on the day of departure. I need the jumbo taxi to ride for the airport, so I asked the front desk in advance. But they said that they don’t offer the service for calling taxi. The front desk clerk was frowned and the way of his talking made me feel insulted. He just gave me the taxi company business card.
They also charge fee for the additional room key. But the first day we check-in, there is no explanation about the fee if you misplace one of the room key.
It is said that there is a shuttle for Haeundae, but no explanation about the pick up time and location. You go to the front desk again to ask these unprofessional- attitude-workers.
The good points of this hotel is that the location. It is near Shinsegae Department store and subway station. And there are two convenience stores (emart 24 and GS 25) at the first floor, so you can buy what you need such as water bottles.
I don’t recommend Centum Premier Hotel for family vacation in the summer. Rather, this is the hotel for single business man for short stay.
We had a great stay in the deluxe suite. It was clean and quiet, the beds were comfortable, the view was lovely, and the staff were nice too. The location of the hotel is good.
The swimming pool was closed, so that was our only disappointment.
Room had a really nice view of the city. Hotel was also really close to the metro station (1 min walk). Hotel had good facilities: swimming pool (which has mandatory swimming caps ☹️), coin laundry and fitness room (dumbbels go up to 12kgs).
Really nice, modern hotel in good location in the business district.
Staff were great, hotel wasn’t quite finished (pool not ready) but this was understandable.
Location is close to shops and a park with the subway nearby if needed