A few questions about dining:
1. Are "kids" meals offered? The sample menus posted look great for adults but not sure my children will try certain things!
2. How do you get from your luxury tent to the "main" restaurant area? Sounds like there is "car" service but do you have to plan ahead or how does it work?
3. Is breakfast and dinner at the camps served at one specific time? What about other locations?
Any other information would be greatly appreciated!
To answer your question:
1. There are many options for children - they probably just didn't list them online. Eating for kids will not be a problem - there are plenty of kid-friendly options.
2. A van or car brings you there and back. Your tent manager arranges for transport - you will need transport for activities and for meals if not at the tent. We did experience some wait time on both ends and actually we preferred to eat at the tents - more intimate setting and the kids could run around, bike, play and they had a fire at night for some smores, etc. We really enjoyed the tent experience as did the kids.
3. If memory serves - the tent has a window for the meals. In the morning - there is a breakfast buffet so you can arrive really whenever it suits you. And in the evening, there is a seated meal - you just have to let the tent manager know when to expect you or if you will be dining on the main campus.
Thanks so much for this information. Much appreciated!
Get an answer from The Resort at Paws Up staff and past guests.