hi, i have a few questions with respect to this hotel:
1. Is the price shown on the hotel's website the final price, or do you need to pay any additional taxes / fees / resort fee upon arrival?
2. does the hotel offers free bicycles for guests?
3. do the hotel rooms include a free mini bar with free snacks and drinks?
4. Does the hotel have a pool?
5. Does the hotel have parking? if not, is there a nearby safe and reasonbaly cheap parking lot?
6. Is the breakfast free for all guests?
The price was what we paid in advance.. No breakfast, free coffee, not sure re bikes, car park $20 for 24hrs,couple of blocks away by police station, no breakfast, coffee free and OK, not sure re mini bar as didn't use... We got exactly what we thought we'd get
Small pool, very small.. Laura was very helpful xx
as far as final pricing I would try all of the websites you may be able to get it cheaper. the bicycle part I don't know because I didn't bicycle, I do know that the rooms do have a mini bar that is fully stocked but whether it's free or not I'm not sure, and yes the hotel has a fantastic pool, the hotel does offer valet parking of course for a fee but if you have a handicap sticker or license plate from any state in the country you can park at any public parking space for free as long as you want that is the law in Miami there is a public parking lot just across the street from the hotel and as far as breakfast goes for me it filled me up and it was quite tasty..... and I'll trade you cold Ohio for warm Miami have a good time. PS do not forget to ask for towels and washcloths because most of the time they are not in the room you have to ask for them at the front desk
hi, we did not pay any extra $ for our stay. We saw bycycles but did mot wish to cycle so unable tp say if they were free. Try contacing the hotel for information the staff were great.
We did not have a car so unable to comment on parking. The breakfast was nice but basic & included in the price..... however the coffee was dreadful so it is worth ‘paying’ for a speciality coffee. All in all this was a really lovely art deco hotel to stay in.... hopefully the elevator is working now. I would be happy to return there & would recommend it to any of MY friends.
Hi, about your questions:
1. The price shown at the hotel's website is the final price.
2. I think it does have free bicycles, but since I didn't use them, I'm not sure.
3. It includes the "first" mini bar, if you ask for reposition, they will be charged. It also includes one welcome drink.
4. It does have a pool, really nice btw.
5. It doesn't have a parking lot, but it provides valet parking per an specific amount. Although I would recommend that you use UBER or similar, it's more comfortable.
6. The breakfast is free, it has an schedule; it could offer more variety, but it's good.
Overall, it's a really nice hotel, perfectly located, the service es great. I would definitely recommend it.
Hope I helped!
Thanks for all the helpers:
I have contacted the hotel, and they have explained that due to change of ownership, the hotel will charge an additional 19 USD per night for resort fee + there were be no more complimentary breakfast
The price did not include the taxes and fees.
There were bicycles available for guests.
There were sodas in the minibar but no snacks.
There is valet parking but we used a public garage a couple of blocks away-$20 a day. Better than the $30 the hotel charges.
We weren’t able to eat the breakfast so not sure.
Get an answer from Hotel Astor staff and past guests.