1. Do you provide sun loungers for each guest at peak season?
2. Can you confirm that I will not have a problem finding a space with a sun lounger by the pool. I don't want prime position, just a sunny spot.
3. Are drinks served by the pool by waiters?
4. Do you provide towels in the room and the pool area?
5. Are drinks served by waiters in the bar areas or is it self service?
6. Are there any a la carte restaurants? What is the cost per person if extra?
7. What kind of beers & wines do you have on all inclusive? Do you a selection of French and Italian?
8. Are the sunbeds plastic, metal or wooden?
9. Do you supply parasols?
10. Is the wifi good? Is it free?
11. Do you have a pool table?
12. How far is the beach, are the sun loungers free for guests?
13. Is there waiter service by the beach?
14. What extras are not on all inclusive?
14. What are the cocktails like?
15. Are the cocktails on all inclusive?
16. Is there waiter service by bar in the evenings?
Thank you for your interest in our hotel, below you can find our answers.
We have Oleander terrace connected to our bar and restaurant and during the summer, there we have some sun beds (metal) and parasols.
Please note that we don't have the pool.
Drinks are served by waiters on the terrace at the bar area.
Next to the bar is the Zinfandel's fine dining restaurant also with access to Oleander terrace. There you can order a la carte meals, prices of meals can be find on the hotel web site.
Related to wines, we don't have an all inclusive offer, but we do have an extensive wine list with wines from all over the world, French and Italian as well.
Hotel provides superfast wifi all around the hotel, in all rooms, areas and terraces, it is free of charge for the guests, without password and easy to use.
We don't have pool table.
Zagreb and our hotel are not situated on the Adriatic coast and there is no beach. Zagreb has some lakes like Jarun where you can go for a swim. Closest beach on the Adriatic would be around 2 hours drive with a car from Zagreb.
Please check our entire Food & Beverage offer at our official site esplanade.hr. There is the Esplanade Lounge & Cocktail bar, Zinfandel's fine dining restaurant, French style Le Bistro and the Room Service offer.
If there's anything else you inquire, please feel free to contact us, we will be more than happy to assist.
These questions are more relevant to a beach resort type hotel not a city centre luxury hotel! Have you asked these questions of the hotel itself??
Get an answer from Esplanade Zagreb Hotel staff and past guests.