hi there - for a pet friendly hotel, any pet policy for
bringing 1 dog (medium size)?
Welcome to you and your pet!
We trust that you will enjoy your stay with us. While you are here, we ask that you abide by the following policies to ensure that you and all our guests will receive the best service and accommodations that we can provide.
* We accept cats and small dogs that are under the weight of 50 pounds.
* Dogs CANNOT be left unattended in the guest room.
* Cats must be caged if you wish to have your room cleaned by housekeeping.
* Pets must be leashed while in public areas, both inside and outside.
* Pets are not allowed in the Breakfast Area.
* The law requires that you “poop and scoop” after your pets.
* Knowing that there are other guests next to you, please do not allow your dog to constantly bark while in the guest room.
Get an answer from Days Inn by Wyndham Guelph staff and past guests.