Can you attend any of the Yoga day classes here if you are not staying at this resort? If so how much would it be for a beginner’s class?
We are extremely interested in joining the retreat and would like to ask a few questions:
1) Does the bungalow have a bathroom and shower in it?
2) can we just undertake yoga and meditation classes without doing the whole retreat?
3) can we stay longer than 6 days in any case to visit the temples and other places nearby?
4) can you provide an email address for us to contact and book?
Thank you very much in advance.
2 things really
1. I'm not a big salad/vegetable fan, so is there a restaurant near by?
2. As you are out in nature are there lots of spiders, bugs etc?
Hi, I would like to check if the Hariharalaya retreat suitable for traveller who travels alone. Thanks.
What is the address to contact you please? I have sent two mails to: hariharalaya @ gmail . com but no answer. Is this the right address please?