When were the rooms last renovated? Do they come equipped with hair dryers and clothing irons? Thank you.
Greetings, we are three families - a total of twelve people, and will be staying at your place from April 10 to 13, we have small children, and the questions are:
1) Are all the rooms nonsmoking? As we have children with smoke and pet allergies.
2) Are new towels provided daily?
3) How far from Gare Du Nord? And how do we get there from Gare du Nord? As we will be having roll on luggage
4) Are there breakfast and dinner places around your hotel?
5) How do we get to Moulin Rouge show and Eiffel Tower from your place?
All answers are greatly appreciated
Does this hotel offer luggage storage facilities? And if so, what is the maximum number of days would they will be willing to hold your luggage?
How to get to citadines la defense?
From the Esplanade de la Defense Station of Paris Metro, where do you exit and which way (If you can describe it in details) should you walk?
First timer in Europe, not the adventurous type of traveller.
Can the people easily understand english?